« return to blog
Big News: We Just Launched Our First iPhone App for Sara Moulton!
Thursday, December 8th, 2011 | Posted by Krista Chambers | Submit Comment
We’re very excited to announce the launch of our first app: Sara’s Kitchen, a fun, helpful recipe app we created for celebrity chef Sara Moulton, available for download at www.SaraMoulton.com/app/download.
Sara’s mission as an author and TV host is to encourage everyone to cook tasty healthy food at home and dine with family and friends. We worked with Sara to design an app to help you get a homemade meal onto your table every night of the week.
The app includes 60 easy-to-prepare recipes that are ideal for home cooks who want to prepare something new for the family without breaking the bank or spending hours in the kitchen. All of the recipes are updated favorites from Sara’s three cookbooks, “Sara Moulton’s Everyday Family Dinners”, “Sara’s Secrets for Weeknight Meals” and “Sara Moulton Cooks at Home”. The app also contains exclusive cooking instructional videos and recipe photographs, all done in Sara’s home kitchen. The recipes are organized by category for easy browsing, with an interactive shopping list included to help you save a list of ingredients you need for each recipe. And if you have any questions about the recipes or anything culinary, you can reach out to Sara via the app for an answer.
- Beautiful high resolution photos of every recipe
- Exclusive instructional videos filmed in Sara’s home kitchen
- Easy to follow step-by-step recipe instructions
- The “Ask Sara” section to allow you to reach out to Sara directly with your culinary questions.
- An interactive shopping list for easy addition and management of recipe ingredients
- View ingredients by aisle for easy shopping
- Search for recipes by keyword, alphabetically, by category or by favorites
- Share recipes on Facebook, Twitter or via Email
If you’d like to discuss your idea for an app, please submit the details to our online design request form, or reach us by phone at 212-213-1595 from 10 am-6 pm Monday through Friday.