« return to blog
The Secret to Success of an Award Winning Design Firm: No Competition
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 | Posted by Jessica Perilla | Submit Comment
How do you succeed in business without really competing?
On August 10th I will present my business strategy and will tell the story of my professional journey in building the much respected creative agency JPD Studio based on my belief of non-competition and staying true to one’s vision. The event will occur at Wix Lounge in New York City at 7pm sharp. Come early to be a part of our 30 second networking introductions which start at 6:45pm.
You can register for the event at: http://360in60nocompetition.eventbrite.com
In the presentation I will discuss:
- Non-competition as a formula for strategic partnerships with those clients you want to work with
- Listening and trusting your inner passion will translate to action
- Crisis will better your company and you as a leader
- Identifying unsuspecting learning opportunities for growth will take you to the next level
- Calculated risks can help expand your business
- Pay it forward mentality will build brand integrity and gain more client leads
10 W. 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
Looking forward to seeing you there!